Your Career Starts Here
We pride ourselves on being one of the premier landscape maintenance and installation and snow and ice management organizations to work for. All positions start at a competitive hourly rate. Team members are provided with a clear outline of requirements for each position within the company. At the same time, team members are encouraged to identify specific goals to improve their skills and move within the company. Everyone has an opportunity to excel where they are passionate within the green industry. Our goal is to grow and promote our leaders from within. Company grown leaders are the foundation for our unified team.
We Are Interested In You:
- If you are physically fit with a keen attention to detail; this is hard, physical work that requires attention.
- If you have the desire and initiative to grow within your position.
- If you have a desire to complete tasks with a sense of urgency.
- If you have a desire to work on a winning team.
We are a 100% non-smoking company and proud of it! No exceptions. Please take this into consideration before starting the application process. We care, not only about healthy living and the environment, but also about our high level of professionalism.
Our Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Health Insurance
- Profit sharing
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Incentive programs
- Employee referral program
- Winter hourly pay premium
- Educational and industry growth classes
- Advanced pay through certification opportunities
- Opportunity to work with and learn from people who know the industry
- Weekly company meetings
- Several company-wide outings throughout the year
- Employee reviews
- Company attire